Wednesday, November 15, 2006

school today was kinda boring today~ first lesson of the day was EG1074. tt grace ah, so lame sia. always so blur de.. sha ren you sha fu ba. she's so damn lucky to have hao hao as his boyfriend.. LOL. hmmm... i love LAB alot cause time past very fast.. after tt lesson was MATHS. omg~ tomorrow gonna have class test... GUYS PLS STUDY FOR TOMORROW TEST!!! wahahahaha.. today lesson wasnt fun at all cause didnt really talk alot... damn tired.. all i can think of is going home and lye on my comfortable bed..

reached home at about 2plus.. thomas and si liang called me out for a chill. LOL. si liang(my secondary school friend) pass his bike licences and has a bike sia.. he drove me around cck! it is damn cool lor.. but the bad thing is that i hate wearing tt helmet... make my hair messy nia. LOL.. 18xXx has not gather together for a very long time le.. really miss the secondary school days where we always have fun together..

cooked my own dinner today!!! yummy~ the food i cook is damn delicious.. i think i can be a cook in the future. stay at home cook and my wife go out work! =X dun worry. i am just kidding~ LOL

No comments: