Friday, November 17, 2006

finally it is friday~ LOL. pratical was kinda bored today. had breakfast at macdonald today!!! it is like we sure have macdonald for breakfast on every friday! i would always eat hot cake sausage and bao zhi will eat other werid food la.. wahhahaa..

during EG1074 we pratically didnt listen to what the lecture is teaching. hao, me and bao zhi keep playing. punching each other non-stop! omg~ hand swollen liao la.. bao zhi so what de lor.. hit till so hard!!! WANT FIGHT COME ONE ON ONE LA. wahahaha.. that hao also. say dun want to play le then suddenly attack me!! LOL.

-=HELP! I'M SO IN PAIN=-


went town after school with baozhi, ron, hao and grace! lol. had lotsa of fun sia.. at orchard we were still punching each other. LOL.. then after dinner we went to plaza singapura walk walk.. after awhile baozhi has to go off cause tomorrow need to work early in the morning.. hai~ ke lian sia!! LOL. after he left ron, hao, grace and me we went to one corner and sing TIAN TIAN YE YE! we even recorded it down and played lots of games!!! wahahhaa.. oh ya... we took lotsa of picture too!!! all of us really enjoy our day alot!!

-=grace & me=-


-=my dear and my darling. LOL.=-

-=look! he's looking=-

-=this pic look cool=-
-=dear(1)=-
-=dear(2)=-
love you guys lots!

No comments: