Sunday, October 08, 2006

tiring day!

played mahjong whole night... get to sleep only at about 7 in the morning.... then got to wake up at 10.30 cause going out with my family for breakfast... went to have tim sum, wah lau u know what? go there need to wear jeans and shoe. no flip flop! wth~ ate alot.. long time never eat tim sum le.... *yummy*

after that i went str8 home, thou i am very tired and my eyes are very heavy but i still must tahan till all my food digest then i can sleep... watch show for about 2hrs then buay tahan go sleep... wierd sia... when you are sleeping why time can past so fast but when u are working or studying, time is like crawling.... anyway, get disturbed by my sis's boyfriend sister! cause my sis friend ask her wake me up cause we are going swimming... wahhahaha

today onli sleep for like less then 7hrs!!!! gonna sleep alot tonight!! yawn~

No comments: