Tuesday, October 10, 2006

spokesman of sunsilk!

went shopping for food for tomorrrow BBQ. they are celebrating hwee ngoh n my birthday!!! BUT i dun intend to celebrate.. cos i shy, i scare pai say.. hmmm.. few year back i celebrated my birthday in town with all my buddies and stead... that was one of my best birthday ever!!! but there is nothing for me to look back not.. everyone is busy with their own stuff... some are in army and some are left uncontact.. but it's ok! every good thing sure have to come to an end de!

at night i went sheng shiong with my parents.. brought lots of stuff.. brought new shampoo... SUNSILK! it is for repairing damage hair... hope it will work.. i dun want my hair to look so grasssy!!! but anyway my hair is not as spoiled as agnes.. so i guess it will be fine! =D

No comments: