Friday, October 06, 2006

GONG

finally i have finish watching "GONG" le... some part of the show really makes me feel very sad and my tears almost drop off... hahaha this prove that i got feeling. this show is too draggy..... don't like the start of the show.... but from middle onwards it became more and more interesting. just can't stop watching.... every night chiong till abt 6am then sleep.. but overall this is a very nice and touching show... *two thumbs up*

now i have finish watching the show i dunno wad am i going to do for next week.... sian... gonna slack and slack and slack... anyway in 1week time it will be my birthday!!!! wahhahahhaa... getting older le... i am the kor kor in my class... agnes, grace, pris, peisi all must call me what??? KOR KOR~~~~~ yeah!!!!!

dunno why today the sky so hazy.. feel very tired when i step out of my house... wanna sleep le... today gonna rest early... yawn~

No comments: