Sunday, September 24, 2006

wanna live a life w/o regrets

went town with tony today..... played arcade... L0L... so long never play le.... had lots of fun today.... after arcade we went for PEPPER LUNCH!!!! *YUMMY* whahahahaa.... it is so good to have such a nice friend like him..... muhahahha... thank God for him man.... if not i will always be slacking at home doing nothing.... rot till my funeral arrive.... then after that we walked alll the way from taka to far east just to say HI to agnes.... LOL.... so lame!!!!

met agnes at lot 1, went to eat tou hua.... muhahahhaa... she is fu*king disgusting.... keep playing with her tongue..... buay tahan her... talked till about 12plus..... then off she goes... wahahhahaa...

there are lots of thing about me......... i really need someone who really understand me and give me advise about my whole life..... i know i have been hurting lots of people in my life!!!! i wanna say a very big SORRY to everyone who have been hurted by me. hmmmmm.... regretted once.... i never wanna regret anymore..... how??? what should i do? basically i can't do anything.... nothing can help me solve my problem.... no one knows it..... if u know, can u understand??

No comments: