Saturday, September 16, 2006

second last day of work

today is my second last day of work le..... did everything i should do in the shop.... help my boss tot increase his sales, but too bad.... all the stuff in his shop all CMI de... so sad.... LOL..... tomorrow gonna be my last day of work le.... then i am going to slack for the rest of the holiday.... today finally started talking to people around my shop le.... they are all friendly people.... gonna miss them.... but no choice.... and rumours are spreading that the shop is gonna close down on november..... dunno true anot leh... but i think 80% real... cos the sales level are very LOW!!!!

after work came back home to rest..... neck very pain..... think i sprained it.... hai. luckily my dad did some massaging 4 me... if not pain till i die la.... L0L...

TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY! =D

No comments: