Wednesday, September 20, 2006

pay day!

yeah~~~ finally got my pay le.... went all the way down to far east plaza just to collect my salary.... muhahahhaa... it's true that when u get your pay the feeling was very very shoick..... all the hard work is what you are holding on now... wahhahaa... hmmmm... but for now, i don't think i am gonna look for job......

after that i meet tony, he went to pierce his ear... PIERCE TWICE FOR A TRIGUS! LOL... think his ear sure very pain like hell de.... LOL... so suay sia.. muhahahah... then after the piercing went to look for agnes and my sister....pei them go eat lunch........... i was freaking tired, eyes are so heavy... after their lunch i went str8 home and lye on my bed and slept till abt 7plus.... then i realise i was freaking hungry..... muhahhahaha.. i had good dinner.... had sakae sushi..... good food sia.... eat till very song....... tongue not as pain as befor le.... can start to eat rice le.... but when the rice stuck at my teeth.... very gao wei.... hahhaa...

after finish watching my fav show, my cousin called me jio me out talk talk.... wah.... now she drive like pro sia.... better then before sia.... we talked alot..... she wanna open one shop with her sister(real sister)!!! 3sister working together.... when she told me that, the first thing which came into my mind was CHOLE'S and sister.... her LOT 8 shop...... wahahhaha...

No comments: