Sunday, September 10, 2006

down with flu. =(

as usual went to work today...... kinda bored.... cos it is SATURDAY!! and i am suppose to like hang out with friends... but i just got to work.... so sad...... love my friends alot.... all know i work come find me!!! friends are the BEST!!!

an unexpected friend came to look for me.... PRIS~~~~~
came to di siao me la... but really feel happy when she came to look for me.... she does not know the name of my shop and i think she walk around far east level one to look for me.... muhahahhaa.... love ya pris~ oh ya... she also came with a BIG SURPRISE!!! *secret*

after work went to look for tony, agnes, eunice and hwee ngoh.... went to have dinner...... dam hungry.... muhahahaha... ate like a hungry ghost!!!! LOL... time are really flying.... in a few days time gonna get my result.... donno how it wlll be like...

No comments: