Tuesday, September 12, 2006

APPRECIATED!

went to work today after one day of AWOL.... lol... i'm a good boy ok!!!! i go to work de... LOL.... so lonely.... all by myself in the shop.... though agnes and tony came to find me but i still feel veri bored and sian... cos they can walk around fareast but i got to be in the shop.... what i hate most is there is an ACTIVATED CAMERA LOOKING AT ME!!! my boss used a webcam to record down every single thing i do... so bad right??? no TRUST at all!!!

actually all along i feel that studying is better then working.... work so tired.. can't PON.... but when u at school... when u don't feel like studying you can go home.... lecturer won't scold you at all.... hai.. lots of pressure pressing onto me... ONE MAN SHOW!

after work went starbucks with tony and agnes... felt very tired after work actually wanna go back home str8 after work but they waited for me for HOURS................... i can't like go str8 home after work.... at least i think chilling out at starbucks can compensate them waiting 4 me!!!


agnes,pris,tony,winnie,eunice,hweengoh
(those who went to look for me when i am working)
wanna say a BIG thank you to you guys!!!!
l0ve you lots


APPRECIATED!

No comments: